SEZ – Horizontal-ducted
PEA/PEAD – Horizontal-ducted
SLZ – Ceiling-recessed
PLA – Ceiling-recessed Cassette
MFZ – Floor-mounted
MSZ – Wall-mounted
PCA – Ceiling-suspended
MVZ Series – MVZ Multi-position Air Handling Units
M-Series Controls & Sensors
- MCCH1 – Portable Central Controller
Portable handheld wireless controller for MHK1 and other RedLINK™ enabled devices. Quickly access all of your RedLINK™ devices from one location, right in the palm of your hand.
- Controls up to 16 RedLink™ devices
- Monitor and controls: On/Off, Cool/Heat/Auto Mode and Set Temperature
- Schedule overrides
- Does not interfere with other wireless devices
- Displays outside air temperature and humidity when used with MOS1
- Day/Time display with 12-hour clock
- Temporary schedule override
- Room Temperature: displays room temperature, sensed at indoor unit (default) or at remote controller
- Dimensions: 6-1/4” x 3-1/8” x 1-5/8” (158 x 80 x 42 mm)
- Uses three “AA” alkaline batteries (included)
- MHK1 – Controller Kit
Flagship remote controller kit for M-Series and P-Series systems. Easy-to-use temperature control with backlit display. Features RedLINK™ wireless technology.
- Backlit, easy-to-read display
- Dual set point control with system changeover
- RedLINK™ enabled
- Installs anywhere with simple wireless wall-mounted design
- Compatible with MCCH1 Portable Central Controller and MOS1 Outside Air Sensor
- Includes MRCH1 remote controller, MIFH1 wireless receiver, MRC1 Cable
- Displays outside temperature and humidity (requires optional MOS1, sold separately)
- User-set On/Off, cool, heat, drying, fan speed and airflow direction settings
- Dimensions – Remote Controller: 5-3/16″ x 1-1/12″ x 3-9/16″ Receiver 3-1/14″ x 1-5/16″ x 6-7/16″
- Uses two “AA” alkaline batteries (included)
- PAR-31MAA – Wired, wall-mounted remote controller for P-Series and M-Series systems.
Wired, wall-mounted remote controller for P-Series and M-Series systems.
- Backlit display
- Operation Modes – depending on indoor unit connected: Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan, Ventilation (Lossnay Control)
- Fan speed, airflow direction settings
- Eight language options on display
- Compatible with M-Series (requires MAC-333IF Interface) and P-Series Systems
- Schedule / Timer Operation: Supports Weekly Timer Operation (On/Off/Set Temperature). Supports Auto-Off Timer
- Dimensions: 4-3/4″ x 3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- MOS1 – Outside Air Sensor
Senses outside air temperature and humidity to display on MRCH1 Remote Controller and MCCH1 Portable Central Controller.
- Monitors outside air temperature and humidity
- Supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Can be integrated with other RedLINK™ devices
- Dimensions: 5″ H x 3-1/2″ W x 1-11/16″ D (127 x 89 x 43 mm)
- Uses two “AA” lithium batteries (included)
- PAC-US444CN-1 – Thermostat Interface
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating is proud to introduce its advanced Thermostat Interface to the ductless mini-split and variable refrigerant flow (VRF) marketplace. The Thermostat Interface allows third party HVAC thermostats or input/output controllers to control Mitsubishi Electric systems used within residential, light commercial and commercial applications.
The Thermostat Interface utilizes a patent pending algorithm to enable a Mitsubishi Electric INVERTER-driven compressor to vary its capacity, leading to energy savings. This functionality is accomplished by wiring the thermostat for conventional system control with two stages of cooling and heating. Third party HVAC thermostats or input/output controllers can control the fan speed of the indoor unit at three levels (high, medium, and low), enabling more precise comfort control. The use of the Thermostat Interface allows users of Mitsubishi Electric systems to take advantage of the capabilities offered by third party thermostats including, but not limited to geo-fencing, automatic scheduling, humidity control, weather forecasting and more!
- Enables a standard HVAC thermostat or other input/output controller to control a Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating system (M-Series, P-Series, or CITY MULTI®).
- Two-stage heat and cool input for more comfort and energy savings.
- Delay off control for extended runtime and comfort.
- Adjustable fan speed control.
- Static pressure control.
- Auto-recovery after power failure.
- Connects directly to indoor unit.
- Tested with third party HVAC controllers such as: Nest™, Lyric™, INNCOM™.