Peace of Mind
Key understands that your home’s heating and cooling systems are an investment. Our Safety & Efficiency(S&E) Membership Program will enhance the safety and extend the life of your residential heating and cooling systems. To ensure your complete peace of mind year round we offer, with the partnership of Honeywell, a monitoring service to help spot trouble before it happens, ensure your system is running at peak performance, generate a system reports, help you avoid unnecessary service calls which will save you money.
The S&E program provides you with an exclusive 23-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning once or twice a year. You can choose from 2 program tiers that best fit your home’s HVAC system(s). Platinum Plus and Gold Standard. Each tier comes with the Full Membership Benefits and can be completely customized for your specific home.
Key Has You Covered
Key Home Energy understands that your home’s heating and cooling systems are an investment. Our Safety & Efficiency Program will enhance the safety and extend the life of your residential heating and cooling systems.
The S&E program provides you with an exclusive 23-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning.
Having your heating and cooling system maintained by a professional will mean fewer system failures and a better system operation. Minor equipment adjustments will cut down on major repair bills and extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment by up to 40 percent.
As an S&E program customer you will receive:
- 15% off all repair parts & labor
- Priority Emergency Service
- Seasonal Maintenance Service
- No daytime diagnostic fee
- 24/7 Available HVAC System Monitoring
- Lower utility bills because your system will run more efficiently
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns
- Increased heating and cooling system efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- See S&E Membership Agreement for full details, rules & restrictions, Internet Gateway required for monitoring – Included with Platinum & Gold Tiers.
Contact us today about signing up for the Key Safety & Efficiency Membership Program.