INVERTER Heat Pumps
Total zone control: individually controlled rooms (up to 8) with a single outdoor system
With the MXZ-B multi-zone heat pump system, you can now enjoy ideal levels of comfort in the rooms you use most while reducing your energy costs. People in different rooms – like the kitchen, master bedroom or living room – can set temperatures for personalized comfort.
- Individual zone control
- Mix and match flexibility of indoor unit styles and combinations
- A wide range of indoor unit capacities that match the room size and requirements
- Flexible design options to tackle the most challenging multi-room installations
- Simple, quick, and cost–effective installation keeps install costs down on new construction and disruption to a minimum on renovations and refits
- Efficient systems, including multiple options that meet ENERGY STAR requirements
Heat and cool from 2 to 8 zones with only one extremely quiet outdoor unit
Total zone control is now available in any climate with the newest addition of the MXZ systems to the M-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ family. Heat and cool from 2 to 8 zones with only one extremely quiet outdoor unit.
A variety of indoor units that will fit any room application will allow you to condition only the rooms you want whenever you want. All of these systems are ENERGY STAR® rated providing excellent energy efficiency while possibly lowering your energy bill.
- A six unit lineup which gives the ability to heat and cool two to eight individual zones with 20kBtu/h – 48kBtu/h.
- Heating capacities ranging from 22kBtu/h – 54kBtu/h.
- High efficiencies up to 19.0 SEER, 14.0 EER and 13.5 HSPF.
- Connection to our new MSZ-FH indoor units, featuring i-see Sensor ™ 3D.
- Built-in base pan heaters to prevent ice buildup in the drain pan.
- An optional M-NET adapter which allows easy integration into the CMCN systems.
- Advanced LEV controls which allow installers to use longer line lengths and increase vertical separations.
- ENERGY STAR® qualification for every unit.
- A new branch box featuring decreased size, multi-positional mounting, and no need for a drain line. (Required on 4-, 5-, and 8-zone units).